Please start a discussion and post me a feedback what you think about the tool!
New in Version 1.6
- You use this software at your own risk!
- It is very likely, that you'll find errors! Please post them as issue!
- Make sure .Net 4.5.2 is installed
New in Version 1.5
- Setup now creates Startmenu Integration Tool Designer
- Improved UI, especially the menu
- New Module "Execute CMD" (allows to execute any commandline command)
- New Module "ODBC Execute"
New in Version 1.4
- In case of error, an alternative path can be followed!
- New Module "Load from ODBC"
- New Module "MSSQL Execute" step
- New Module "Send Email"
- New Module "Write to eventlog" (needs elevated rights to write to the first time!)
New in Version 1.3
- Connections are now saved in separate file to enable staging
- Configurable if following items should be executed on error of previous item or not
- Properties appear when selecting item
- Stringtranformation-module can PadLeft and PadRight
- PrimaryKeys in CrmTarget can now be deleted again
- Improved testing a little
- Change to beta as I need more feedback!
New in Version 1.2
- Setup has now a UI
- Tested with CRM 2015
- SDK-Assemblies from CRM 2015. Older versions of CRM will still continue to work!
- Bugfix Excel-Source: Crashes no longer when invalid file chosen.
- Bugfix CRM-Target: When reopened, available primarykeys were not there.
- Bugfix CRM-Target: Fault was there when importmode create was selected.
- Bugfix: Cancels in step- and connectionconfigs work now correctly.
New in Version 1.1
- Module ColumnConcatenation
- Improved error handling
- Improved display of run status
- Improved icons
- Fixed bug in sql-source
- Module StringTransformation
- Module AddDefaultValue
- Module SqlSource
- New Feature DataFilter in Transformations
Contact me if you want to become a contributor!